- Refund Policy
- Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
- User Conduct and Obligations
- Indemnification by User
- Third Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
- Notice of Copyright Infringement
- Contact Information
Welcome to the Website of Music Mountain Water Company This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher or Firefox 3.0 or higher.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from Music Mountain Water Company, for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
Music Mountain Water Company has used its best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available, including information pertaining to tax and calculation rates, all of which are complex and subject to rapid change. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Music Mountain Water Company shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
Music Mountain Water Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Music Mountain Water Company nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Music Mountain Water Company or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Music Mountain Water Company has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Music Mountain Water Company.
Music Mountain Water Company’s treatment of personally identifiable information that Music Mountain Water Company collects when you are on the Music Mountain Water Company ‘s site, and when you use Music Mountain Water Company’s services. This policy also covers Music Mountain Water Company’s treatment of any personally identifiable information that Music Mountain Water Company’s business partners share with Music Mountain Water Company or that Music Mountain Water Company may collect on a partner’s site. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Music Mountain Water Company does not own or control, or to people that Music Mountain Water Company does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Music Mountain Water Company collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Music Mountain Water Company account, when you use certain Music Mountain Water Company Products or services, when you visit Music Mountain Water Company pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Music Mountain Water Company may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with Music Mountain Water Company, we ask for your name, email address, physical address, zip code, phone and fax numbers, and comments. Once you register with Music Mountain Water Company and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Music Mountain Water Company uses information for two general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Music Mountain Water Company will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Music Mountain Water Company may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information; We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or We find that your actions on our website violate the Music Mountain Water Company Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services
Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Music Mountain Water Company’s cookies.
To request changes to or deletion of your Music Mountain Water Company account, and to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted email us at Info@musicmoutain.com.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
All photographs and illustrations that appear on this site are the property of Music Mountain Water Company, and can in no way be used without the written consent of Music Mountain Water Company.
Music Mountain Water Company may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
At Music Mountain Water Company we take privacy seriously. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at Privacy@musicmoutain.com or call (318) 506-2180.
Because of the nature of Music Mountain Water Company, we are unable to provide you with refunds or returns on your Membership Subscription. All Membership subscriptions are for a one (1) year term. Once you click Confirm on the Sign Up page your credit card will be charged for the full annual subscription amount. If you have any questions about your membership or have trouble registering with the system, we invite you to call (318) 506-2180 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
This Website is secured by GeoTrust SSL Certificates with 128 bit encryption for all pages containing personal and financial information.
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by Music Mountain Water Company;
- redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
- embed or import any financial data provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by Music Mountain Water Company.
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Music Mountain Water Company
305 Stoner Ave.
Shreveport, LA 71101
Phone: (318) 506-2180
Attention: Intellectual Property Manager
IMPORTANT: We at Music Mountain Water Company are committed to establishing our services in as many languages as possible. However, our company is based in the United States and our staff is English-speaking. We apologize, but we can only correspond in English.
Music Mountain Water Company
305 Stoner Ave.
Shreveort, LA 71101
Phone: (318) 506-2180